Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

That was the beginning of ownageness.

ofcourse, physics are broken and all, but this was the beginning for Super Smash Flash 2. SSF2 is a such amazing masterpiece! To all below suggesting for Brawl version, go to his official site and look for SSF2. Its still in demo version, but its close to be done!!

Skincraft Skincraft

Really nice application!

This flash program is really great! But I dont think I can use it much, I prefer drawing skins in Paint.net. This app is really great for newbies though :D

Memoir: Text Adventure Memoir: Text Adventure

A decent game, but...

I actually expected a TEXT adventure. You know, text based one, like on the ol' ol' PC's. Still, I will give it a 9 for creativeness and gameplay!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

HELL YEAH BABE!!!

THATS what I call MADNESS mode! ;D This game is epic! And whoever says that they cant control they're character, the main problem is LAG. Its unfixable. So, whoever reated it down is just fags or noobs in PC, and dont have any lag experience. So, the problem is not in the game, its in your PC and videocard! The game is epic ;)

Elektric Drawingz 3 Elektric Drawingz 3

A good drawing game!

This game is good! I drew electric sonic here XD I will give it a 10 :3

Two Red Buttons Two Red Buttons

Epic fo'shurzle

Hehe so funny! I wuv it, really creative! You should redo this in Roblox :D

nettimato responds:

good idea, mate, but i can't script LUA language

Ragdoll Factory Ragdoll Factory

You got it from flash kit :P

Nice level overall. You got the original file from flash kit, I did too :3
I am pretty dissapoint that ragdoll does not move with animated stuff... :(

ragdoll stress releive ragdoll stress releive

WTF.

All I see is penis. Wheres ragdoll??

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Very fun game, altough it would be better with...

More action, more choices, more items, more possibilites! And it would be cool if you just could kill zombies and zombies could kill you :) It's still a great game!

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Its EPIC!

I remember playing similiar 3d game where you scare everyone out, too! I had spooks from it because I was young... Well, this game is epic! And, to Dietwrong: Its called REMAKE. >.<