Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Notch must see this.

This was amazing! I always enjoyed animal documentaries, and this one was special because it explained Hostile creatures from a game..
If notch saw this, minecraft would have backstories for every creature and processes of natural mating perhaps? :O

Imagine seeing creeper babies and creeper trees!

Animus: Prologue Animus: Prologue

After you finish SFF2..

That was epic. At the end it was like Devil May Cry! You shall make the series after you finish SSf2 :D

Super Smash Flash 2 ep 1 Super Smash Flash 2 ep 1

Nice!

Its really nice. Zero's action aren't really good, he should had fought them, but other than that, its awesome!

The Life In Minecraft The Life In Minecraft

lol this animation is good!

Newgrounds needs more minecraft. And @inertiasc, SO TRUE. Once I gave minecraft to my friend, and after we built with him the house, survive a night and at a day go out, CREEPERS WERE F*CKING ALL AROUND OUR HOUSE. you know what happened next.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Epic as always!

Oh, and @SPARTAN115, these symbols mean the matrix. The whole madness movie is, like, based on digital world, or some sort of that. If you dont understand what I mean by matrix, check some images of the 11001001010100101010100111000 stuff XD

Sonic's Halloween Costume Sonic's Halloween Costume

It was epic!

This was epic :D I also liked that sonic didnt get to the shop in time even with super form... XD

And @Shadowfan188. Ok, then lets stab up shadow to death? Oh, wait, you are shadow fan too. Maybe sonic? No, wait, I am sonic fan. Maybe lets just chill that he choose tails to die? >.<

A Tribute To Sonic! A Tribute To Sonic!

SONIC FOREVER!!!

So true! :') You made me want to make a sprite animation for sonic, because old school is awesome! :D

Joe Zombie :: Episode 2 Joe Zombie :: Episode 2

Thats one zombie... with brains.

Whoa, thats a non-zombie zombie!

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

Finally a new flash from you!

That was hilarious XD I give it a 10!

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

Pure epic pwnage!

SO EPIC! I never watched Dragonball Z, but this looks awesome! Glad you used sonic characters in it :D